What are the advantages of cellulose filter aids compared to traditional filter aids?
Traditional filtration methods generally use diatomite and perlite as filter aids, and the by-products after filtration cannot be degraded, causing pollution and bringing certain difficulties to the post-treatment process. Cellulose filter aids are 100% degradable and environmentally friendly products, which are 100% degradable and environmentally friendly. Compared with traditional filter aids, they mainly have 7 Aspects of the advantages:
(1) The wet cake density is low, the actual consumption is low, and the use cost is low;
(2), harmless to human health;
(3), can be used as animal feed or compost;
(4) The cellulose filter aids has a higher filtration flow rate and a longer filtration cycle;
(5) It is not easy to precipitate in the pipeline;
(6) It is a soft organic material and will not cause wear hazards to the equipment;
(7) The cellulose filter aids has low heavy metal content and high purity.
Follow us on:
Founded in 2003, LVJIAN is a company that researches, develops and produces high quality natural organic fibers. With the mission of "create value-added products that are conducive to social development, economical and environmentally friendly",View More+
LVJIAN has developed the "green" function of plant materials with advanced fiber technology and applied it to construction chemicals, road construction, organic filter aid, animal nutrition, pet litter and other industries.