Features and functions
LVJIAN® cellulose fiber，which is also called cellulose media/lignocellulose/xylem fiber/wood cellulose fiber/wood fiber/cellulose fibre, is extracted from natural special tree species and obtained through screening, division, high temperature treatment, neutralization and screening.Its microstructure shows the porous character of belt bending and uneven.Chemical performance is stable, under ordinary conditions, not general solvent, acid, alkali corrosion.
LVJIAN® cellulose fiber/cellulose media has non-toxic, non-ambiguous, non-pollution, non-radioactive, eco-friendly characteristics which other mineral fiber does not have.
LVJIAN® Ultrastrong cellulose fiber has excellent natural hydrophilic properties
1) strong gripping capacity between concrete and fiber, greatly improving the anti-cracking performance of concrete.
2) the dispersion of fiber in concrete is more uniform, which significantly improves the crack resistance of concrete.
LVJIAN ® ultrastrong cellulose fiber unique cavity structure design
1) reduce the hydration heat and improve the early anti-drying shrinkage cracking ability of concrete.
2) promote complete cement hydration, and significantly improve concrete density and durability.
LVJIAN® Ultrastrong cellulose fiber has huge specific surface area
1) complete cement hydration, promote concrete strength growth, improve density and durability.
2) increase the grip strength of concrete, so as to enhance its early crack resistance.
● Dry powder mortar additive
● Latex paint additives
● Plaster products
● Tile adhesive
● Ceramic products
Follow us on:
Founded in 2003, LVJIAN is a company that researches, develops and produces high quality natural organic fibers. With the mission of "create value-added products that are conducive to social development, economical and environmentally friendly",View More+
LVJIAN has developed the "green" function of plant materials with advanced fiber technology and applied it to construction chemicals, road construction, organic filter aid, animal nutrition, pet litter and other industries.