What is the role of cellulose filter aids?
1. Essentially, the cellulose filter aids needs to increase the concentration of solids in the feed suspension, which promotes bridging between energy particles and creates two rigid lattice structures for the filter cake. .
2. It can also reduce the tendency of flow deformation, even if irregular or angular particles have faster bridging characteristics than spherical particles.
3. The weight of the cellulose filter aid added to the suspension should be equal to the average particle weight in the suspension.
4. The ideal addition amount is 0.01% to about 4% of the weight of the cellulose filter aid to the weight of the suspension, but when it is used in practical applications, it is still determined by experiments. Rate.
5. Typically, the initial precoat amount of cellulose filter aids should be 25 to 50 times the amount required to fill the filter and the south bridge.
Follow us on:
Founded in 2003, LVJIAN is a company that researches, develops and produces high quality natural organic fibers. With the mission of "create value-added products that are conducive to social development, economical and environmentally friendly",View More+
LVJIAN has developed the "green" function of plant materials with advanced fiber technology and applied it to construction chemicals, road construction, organic filter aid, animal nutrition, pet litter and other industries.