How to use recycled paper cat litter
The methods of using recycled paper cat litter are as follows:
1. Lay a layer of recycled paper cat litter about 1.5 inches thick in a clean litter box.
2. Regularly clean up the garbage generated after use to keep it clean.
3. If there are multiple cats, the cycle of replacing cat litter can be shortened proportionally, instead of putting too much cat litter in the cat litter box. It is recommended to use a bag of 3.6L cat litter: one cat, one month, two One cat, about 15 days, three cats, about 10 days.
4. The saturated cat litter should be removed from the box in time with a spoon.
5. Put the recycled paper cat litter box or cat litter in a clean, moisture-free place to prolong its service life.
Recycled paper cat litter is an object that owners use to bury feces and urine for their cats. It has good water absorption and is generally used together with the cat litter box. Pour an appropriate amount of cat litter into the recycled paper cat litter box. The trained cat will walk into the litter box and put cat feces on it when it needs to excrete.
Follow us on:
Founded in 2003, LVJIAN is a company that researches, develops and produces high quality natural organic fibers. With the mission of "create value-added products that are conducive to social development, economical and environmentally friendly",View More+
LVJIAN has developed the "green" function of plant materials with advanced fiber technology and applied it to construction chemicals, road construction, organic filter aid, animal nutrition, pet litter and other industries.