What is the difference between cellulose fiber products and pure cotton products
Cellulose fiber products, also known as man-made fibers, mainly include viscose fiber, acetate fiber, cupro fiber, etc., which are made of natural materials such as cotton linters, wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed, etc., through certain processing methods. derived from remodeling of prime molecules.
The difference between cellulose fiber products and pure cotton products:
1. The raw materials are different
cellulose fiber products: cotton linters, wood, bamboo, bagasse, reed.
Pure cotton: cotton is used as raw material.
2. Different characteristics
Cellulose fiber products: 1. Breathable and cool, cellulose fiber fabrics have good air permeability and are known as "breathing fabrics", and their air permeability is better than that of pure cotton fabrics.
2. Moisture absorption and perspiration, its moisture absorption and air permeability are better than cotton fiber. The moisture absorption of cellulose fibers is as high as 13% to 15%, which is 6% to 7% higher than that of cotton fibers.
3. Skin-friendly and comfortable, the cellulose fiber fabric feels soft, smooth and cool, and is not easy to generate static electricity.
4. Good dyeing performance and strong hygroscopicity of cellulose fibers, so regenerated cellulose fibers are easier to color than cotton fibers and have good color fastness.
Pure cotton: 1. Hygroscopicity, cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity, and the fiber can absorb moisture into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%.
2. Moisturizing property, because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is low, and because cotton fiber itself is porous, a large amount of air can be accumulated between fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, so pure Cotton fiber textiles have good moisturizing properties.
3. Heat resistance, pure cotton fabrics have good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110 ℃, it will only cause the moisture on the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fibers.
4. Alkali resistance, cotton fiber has great resistance to alkali, and cotton fiber will not be damaged in alkali solution.
3. Different classification
cellulose fiber products: viscose fiber, lyocell, modal, bamboo fiber, cupro fiber.
Pure cotton: According to the dyeing method, it is divided into primary color cotton cloth, dyed cotton cloth, printed cotton cloth, and yarn-dyed cotton cloth.
Follow us on:
Founded in 2003, LVJIAN is a company that researches, develops and produces high quality natural organic fibers. With the mission of "create value-added products that are conducive to social development, economical and environmentally friendly",View More+
LVJIAN has developed the "green" function of plant materials with advanced fiber technology and applied it to construction chemicals, road construction, organic filter aid, animal nutrition, pet litter and other industries.